Leon CUPRA 290 (2019) BEATS AUDIO

Foro sobre audio y multimedia para tu vehículo.

Moderador: jasoriab

Leon CUPRA 290 (2019) BEATS AUDIO

Notapor soropeza el 02 Jun 2019, 18:09

Hi guys, just to share my experience with my new CUPRA 2019 with BEATS audio:

Yesterday i pick up my new cupra and all went ok, so then... i realize that there waso some noise at the speakers, like all of them were damaged... so i switch from CARPLAY to Bluetooth, so then to CD, then to SD CARD and finally to AUX input with the same result ( all of this at the same time ).

Then the nex morning day, i tried the same and it works perfectlly... but in a few minutes ( line 10 miutes of playing ) the noise come back... i allready check Bluetooth volume, Aux volume, i try different EQ parametters and different center position ( fade & balance) and the same results. This noise is more present at bluetooth or carplay calls... its sounds like all the speakers are burned...

I try everything... i want to know if you guys have some troubles with it.

My software version is: MST_EU_SE_ZR_P0154T -- 0514

I wonder if it is some firmware issue or it is a hardware problem...

This ploblem isdetectable only within 10 min of using the car..

Thks for the help!
soropeza
Nuev@ por aqui

Coche: Leon MK3 2.0 TSI Cupra 290cv

Re: Leon CUPRA 290 (2019) BEATS AUDIO

Notapor LeonFR.Gz el 02 Jun 2019, 21:19

@soropeza te lo muevo al subforo de AudioCar y MultimediaCar

Un saudo dende Vigo
Aquí la galería de mi ... Seat Leon FR (Dic-2003)
Aquí la galería de mi ... Seat Ibiza SC FR-Crono (Dic-2016)
LeonFR.Gz
Moderador Global

Coche: Leon MK1 1.9 TDI 150cv

Notapor ZXVolcane el 03 Jun 2019, 08:18

soropeza escribió:Hi guys, just to share my experience with my new CUPRA 2019 with BEATS audio:

Yesterday i pick up my new cupra and all went ok, so then... i realize that there waso some noise at the speakers, like all of them were damaged... so i switch from CARPLAY to Bluetooth, so then to CD, then to SD CARD and finally to AUX input with the same result ( all of this at the same time ).

Then the nex morning day, i tried the same and it works perfectlly... but in a few minutes ( line 10 miutes of playing ) the noise come back... i allready check Bluetooth volume, Aux volume, i try different EQ parametters and different center position ( fade & balance) and the same results. This noise is more present at bluetooth or carplay calls... its sounds like all the speakers are burned...

Thks for the help!

Dear @soropeza,

I haven't a Leon Cupra 2019 but I have a Leon FR 2019 with beats audio too.

I don't know which is my software version but I haven't this problem that you coment, and I usually ear music by usb or sd card, I think that listening by bluetooth is probably that you have more noise than the others but with the others plugin is not normally that you have noise.

If it's possible that something are wrong in your new car, I try to go to a car seller and coment this case to review your car in garanty period.

Have a nice day and tell that car seller solution for future colleagues problems.

Thanks in advance.
ZXVolcane
Leoner@ habitual

Imágenes: 0
Coche: Leon MK3 1.5 TSI 150cv

Notapor soropeza el 04 Jun 2019, 02:04

Thks!

I’m out of the City as soon i return i’ll take my car to the dealer. I’m thinking that it is a problem with the inicial configuration service before they give it to me... like something related with gains at the engineering menú...

I’ll post the conclusion then

Best regards!

ZXVolcane escribió:
soropeza escribió:Hi guys, just to share my experience with my new CUPRA 2019 with BEATS audio:

Thks for the help!

Dear @soropeza,

I haven't a Leon Cupra 2019 but I have a Leon FR 2019 with beats audio too.

I don't know which is my software version but I haven't this problem that you coment, and I usually ear music by usb or sd card, I think that listening by bluetooth is probably that you have more noise than the others but with the others plugin is not normally that you have noise.

If it's possible that something are wrong in your new car, I try to go to a car seller and coment this case to review your car in garanty period.

Have a nice day and tell that car seller solution for future colleagues problems.

Thanks in advance.
soropeza
Nuev@ por aqui

Notapor eleuven el 05 Jun 2019, 11:37

imho the gains have nothing to do with this issue, since it works OK at some points

have you detected any pattern or is it completely random? does the noise come always after 10min? or does it come after 10min only when you do a coldstart (i.e. car has been resting the past ~4h)? does it help to switch the ignition off and on?
eleuven
Nuev@ por aqui

Coche: Leon MK3 1.4 TSI 125cv

Notapor soropeza el 17 Jun 2019, 18:13

Hi!, i notice that it happends when it has some minutes of use.... i just pick up my cupra from the dealer and they told me that is a damaged speaker but i dont know if only one speaker can affect the other ones in the same way...

I have done the test just by moving the orientation of the sound ( fade and balance ) but once it starts it sounds at all speakers... i could say that strats in only one speaker... but i'm not shure that if one speaker can cause all the speakers to fail ( like some high current drain)

The most noticiable crackling sound comes with the incomming calls.... it sounds terrible... :(

The new speaker is on back order from barcelona to Mexico.. so i have to wait to see that it was or not the problem.

Any one else facing this problem?

eleuven escribió:imho the gains have nothing to do with this issue, since it works OK at some points

have you detected any pattern or is it completely random? does the noise come always after 10min? or does it come after 10min only when you do a coldstart (i.e. car has been resting the past ~4h)? does it help to switch the ignition off and on?
soropeza
Nuev@ por aqui

Notapor soropeza el 24 Jun 2019, 19:13

Here is the crackling sound... it sounds at all the speakers ( is more noticiable at the tweeters)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoMFGHoGnZQ
soropeza
Nuev@ por aqui

Volver a AudioCar y MultimediaCar